FOOTAGE FOR SALE
AIM Television prides itself in its large bank of library footage, which is available for sale. This is the proprietary footage belonging to AIM Television exclusively. This is divided into three thematic categories:
- TRAVEL DESTINATIONS - AIM Television has Library footage available for sale on 135 destinations in India and abroad.
- INDIAN FASHION - AIM Television has library footage for sale on 77 fashion shows and candids of over 2 dozen Indian Fashion Designers including Rohit Bal and Ritu Beri.
- STOCK SHOTS - AIM Television has stock shots on various subjects from religion and monuments to wildlife from India, East Africa, South Africa, Central Asia, Tibet and Afghanistan..
- KENYA - Rift valley/ Masai Mara, Mt. Kenya, Lake Nakuru
- SOUTH AFRICA- Kruger National Park, Cape Point
- TANZANIA – Serengeti Plain, Ngoro Ngoro Crater
- INDIA – Ganges River Plain, Thar Desert, Himalayas, Lake Pangong Tso, Lake Tso Moriri, Kerala Back Waters, Mouth of the Ganges, Lakshadweep Islands
- AFGHANISTAN – Hindu Kush range, Oxus River
- TIBET – Lake Mansarover
MAN MADE LANDMARKS
- INDIA - Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Fateh Pur Sikri, Erotic Temples of Khajuraho, Sun Temple at Konark, India Gate, Gateway of India, Hemis Monastery, Ruins at Hampi, Ghats at Benaras, Sarnath, Bodhgaya, Pemayangtse and Rumtek monasteries
- TIBET - Potala Palace, Tashilunhpo Monastery
- FRANCE - Arc de Triomphe UK-Central London
- UK - Central London
- UZBEKISTAN - The Registan Mosques at Samarkand
- TURKMENISTAN - The Azadi Mosque at Ashgabad.
PEOPLE AND CULTURES
- REMOTE AREAS - Forgotten hamlets in Afghanistan, Tibet and North Eastern India.
- STREET LIFE - Market vendors in Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Mauritius, Dubai, India.
- FASHION - Designers, Ramp shows, Ramp models in India
- TRANSPORT - Horse drawn carts, motorcycles, cars, buses and trucks in Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Kenya, South Africa, UK, France and India
- VILLAGE LIFE - in Tibet, Afghanistan and India
- FACES - from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, UAE, Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Maldives, India, Tibet, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, UK and USA.
- ADVENTURE SPORTS - in Mauritius, Maldives, Dubai and India
- RELIGION AND CULTURE WITHIN INDIA - Sufi dervishes and gospel singers, Konyak headhunters, Apatani Shamans, Khasi Shamans, Irula snake catchers, Buddhist red hat and yellow hat monks, Muslim Maulvis, Hindu priests, bathing pilgrims, old Goa, Bharat Natyam, Kathakali, Mohiniattam and Odissi Dancers, Konyak, Nicobarese, Kullu and Toda folk dancers, unusual ascetics and wandering minstrels etc. from India
- RELIGION AND CULTURE OUTSIDE INDIA - Masai folk dancers and Tibetan Singers Faces from Kenya, South Africa, Mauritius, Maldives, Sri Lanka, UAE, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Tibet and all over India.